BEYOOOOONDS Q&A (Week of 3/13-3/19)

Q: What is the one thing you think you need the most right now?


Ichioka Reina
Talk skills!

Shimakura Rika
Goods for coldness protection. 

Nishida Shiori
The ability to take initiative.

Eguchi Saya
Decisiveness. 
I can't seem to fix my indecisive lifestyle, and even now there are times where I simply go along with others without deciding for myself, so I do think I need the ability to make decisions!

Takase Kurumi
Boldness. 
It's my eternal challenge.

Maeda Kokoro
True strength! I'll do my best!

Yamazaki Yuhane
Assertiveness

Okamura Minami
The ability to steadily put effort!

Kiyono Momohime
Femininity
I want to walk around carrying a handkerchief.

Hirai Miyo
Instantaneous responsiveness....

Kobayashi Honoka
A variety of knowledge, as well as the curiosity and drive to learn such knowledge.

Satoyoshi Utano
To improve on many aspects of myself and time!

Comments