BEYOOOOONDS② Release Commemoration! Special Interview 2nd Part - Okamura Minami [Part 2/2]

 A person that wants to be admired by many different people.


ーThat's right! Lining up ① and ② together might just be fun. On another note, the back cover of the Amazon limited edition has the shot of everyone the white one-piece outfits!

Okamura: The one-piece dresses that everyone wears are all of different styles, but it has a feeling of unity between all the members as it is the same colour, so I like it. I particularly like the pages where we're twirling around, because it makes us look like fairies and I think it's really cute!

ーIt somewhat gives a fleeting feeling.

Okamura: That's right. The feeling of fleeting girls isn't really a thing with BEYOOOOONDS (lol). We're the type to go, "We'll be decisive now!" quite often, so I'm thankful for doing a shoot like this with the white one-piece dresses.

ーThis book is filled with both a new BEYOOOOONDS and the usual BEYOOOOONDS, right?

Okamura: It truly is a book full of our different sides. A lot of things would change depending on the angle that you see them with and the outfits, don't they? So I'm also enjoying seeing the variations in each one's expressions and a different way of looking at them. There's tons of pictures, but the book is also filled with interviews, so I'd like to carefully read them all!



ーOn August 7th, you'll be reaching your third year since your debut, so once again we'd like to hear your objectives for the third year.

Okamura: I now a lot of new juniors joining in, and in our third year, BEYOOOOONDS would no longer be the youngest group, but truthfully I don't have any real feeling of actually having juniors now. But with this year's Hello!Project concert, we're touring with the members of the new group so I'm slowly developing those feelings now. Up until now I've been watching my seniors from the stage wings while they perform, learning a lot from them, so BEYOOOOONDS has grown from it. From now on we have to be the ones to step up and be in that position, so I've felt a bit hasty about becoming a lot more reliable. So I've got to polish up on my own performance, so I will do my best to become a person that can be admired by many different people!

ーWe're greatly looking forward to BEYOOOOONDS' activities in this third year! Is there a junior that you're particularly curious about?

Okamura: Fukuda Marine-chan, who had just joined Tsubaki Factory-san. She and I are the same age, so I'm intrigued by her! Up until now the only ones who were the same age as me is BEYOOOOONDS' Kiyono Momohime-chan and Juice=Juice's Kudo Yume-chan, but I'm happy that another member who is of the same age has joined, and because we're the same age I've developed a sort of affinity to her that I feel it'll be easy to talk to and get along with her really well. But I'm quite shy, so I haven't talked to her at all yet. I do want to be the first to speak to her!




Comments